Dark and Stormy
by XuCharles on Apr 27, 2023
Rain? Snow? Sleet? Hail? No problem, this cocktail covers it all. Made with rum, ginger beer, and lime juice it will help you weather any storm.
- Rum – 2 ounces of Gosling’s Black Seal rum.
- Lime Juice (optional) – ½ ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice (*see note).
- Ginger Beer –5 ounces of ginger beer (enough to top off the glass).
- Lime Wheel (optional) – 1 lime wheel for garnish, if desired.
This drink is a snap to make! The only thing you’re going to need is your highball glass!
- To begin, fill a tall glass with ice and then add 2 ounces of Gosling’s Black Seal rum and ½ ounce of lime juice.
- Top off.Next, top off the glass with about 5 ounces of ginger beer.
- Finally, garnish the drink with a lime wheel and enjoy while cold.
Cocktails are best enjoyed right after making and do not work as a make-ahead drink because the soda will go flat.
If you tried this classic cocktail, let us know how it came out in the comments below!
Thank you for visiting Hooloo Distill. Don’t forget to check out our
shop for any supplies or equipment you may need for any future distillations.
Encounter Hooloo, Enjoy distillation life.