곁에 XuCharles 에 Apr 22, 2023
This bitter, Italian classic cocktail mixes equal parts gin, Campari, and sweet vermouth.The best part? No crazy ratio to memorize. Just stir equal parts of all three and that’s it!
- 1 ounce (1 shot) sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce (1 shot) Campari
- 1 ounce (1 shot) dry gin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 orange navel peel twist
- Step 1In chilled cocktail shaker or pint glass, stir together vermouth, Campari, gin, and ice until well combined.
- Step 2Strain into a martini glass or ice-filled rocks glass.
- Step 3Garnish with orange twist.
Cocktails are best enjoyed right after making and do not work as a make-ahead drink because the soda will go flat.
If you tried this classic cocktail, let us know how it came out in the comments below!
Thank you for visiting Hooloo Distill. Don’t forget to check out our
shop for any supplies or equipment you may need for any future distillations.
Encounter Hooloo, Enjoy distillation life.